Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Elgi Ultra 4 burner gas stove, Ultra 4GF Optiflame gas stove range – A Complete Review

Elgi Ultra needs no introduction and I always have great trust on their quality, standard and built and they have proved it again.Thank you Ultra for giving me an opportunity to review your product Ultra 4GF Optiflame gas stove range even before the launch!

The trust on the brand didn’t let me ask any further questions about the product I am going to receive.So only on the day of delivery I knew its going to be a 4 burner gas stove that I am going to receive and I was really worried as I have heard my friends say that in 4 burner the vessels collide and its not at all convenient.So I had this mind block and the moment I heard its 4 burner I told my hesitation to the team but they were confident enough to say ‘You use and tell us the feedback’.

Currently I am using a 2 burner and haven’t even used a 3 burner so far so was really clueless how I would adjust to this 4 burner.But to my surprise the first thing I noticed was the pots and pots when placed are not at all congested.The gas stove is designed so spaciously that its convenient to keep any size of vessel.

There are 2 models to be introduced in this 4 burner gas stove range : Optiflame 4G(without safety feature) and 4GF(with safety feature).

Gas savings, less cooking time and high safety are compelling reasons to choose the Ultra Optiflame gas stove.

I love this gas stove range because:

  • The first uniqueness I loved about this Ultra 4GF Optiflame gas stove range is the spacious design. As you see in the above pic, most of my pots and pans are quite big/medium sized still they are comfortably placed.Also there is room for my spoon rest 🙂
  • Next is the safety feature, if accidentally the flame goes off the flame failure device cuts off gas flow to the burners.How cool is that? Isn’t this the main safety feature much needed for us?
  • Looks stylish and elegant

WHY ULTRA?

  • 70% gas efficiency in all 4 burners
  • Fast cooking 
  • Clean & Healthy Air – Lower carbon monoxide emission
  • Sabaf Flame Failure safety device that cuts off gas flow to the burners when the flame goes off accidentally
  • Sabaf Brass Valves
  • 8mm thick tough end glass
  • Sabaf Auto Ignition
  • Spacious design
  • Heavy duty forged brass burners
  • Upto 5 years warranty

The unique pan support is designed in such a way that its very easy to clean and maintain.The spills are on the outside as they have designed it outwards so cleaning is just a breeze.

There are 2 medium burner(middle 2), 1 high(on the right end) and 1 low(on the left end).

Also the battery pack(for auto ignition) is positioned in a convenient place for easy access.It is placed on the rear end.

Sabaf Flame Failure safety device is placed in the center so routine clean up is required.

The quick and important DO’s to be followed are stuck on the right corner of the stove.

The burners are coated with a black color  and its good in terms of maintenance.Also we need to turn to lock it before placing the pots and pans.

 

The on and off switches are placed in the center with neat descriptive pictures so its easy to access from both the ends.

Center space is for any extra containers like dosa batter container while making dosa or anything of that sort or spoon rest.You can even easily roll chapathi/phulka here.

I love to keep my spoon rest 🙂

 

Thank you Ultra for making this beautifully built gas stove range with all necessary features a home maker would need without a bit of compromise in safety! If you are looking to cook really fast spending less time in the kitchen and wish to save fuel, this stove range is the best bet!

I have already reviewed ultra pressure cooker when they launched it in 2015.Last year,I received an offer to review their gas stove I was first hesitant(as I don’t review many products of the same brand)so referred my friend but still they waited and came back again after 6 months, this time I had no heart to deny for my favorite brand.So said yes then it took a month time to get everything finalized and by then I was completely occupied with other committed reviews and recipe posts too.But as I had worked with them before, I knew they will not pressurize me about the deadline and as expected they gave me time to finish off everything and start with this.The only thing they wanted from me was a honest review/feedback of the product from a customer point of view and here it is.

With no doubt in this 10 yrs of my blogging experience I have worked with many clients but Ultra seems to be easily one of the best clients I’ve worked so far and years to come 🙂 

The post Elgi Ultra 4 burner gas stove, Ultra 4GF Optiflame gas stove range – A Complete Review appeared first on Sharmis Passions.



from Sharmis Passions https://ift.tt/38D1XKJ
via KITCHEN MASALA

No comments:

Post a Comment