Monday, August 5, 2019

Rose milk shake recipe, vanilla rose milkshake

rose-milk-shake Rose milk shake with a hint of vanilla makes it smell so sweet and heavenly. If you have not tried this combo yet, a must try.

Rosemilk is one of the most favorite drink right from my childhood. I have ranted about it already in my old post. Making rose milk without overpowering smell of artificial rose flavour is as hard as making good coffee. Depends on the syrup, milk. I love my rosemilk with boiled milk along with the malai layer here and there. Also it should be ice cold.

Past few years, have been avoiding buying rose syrup to avoid artificial colours and flavours. Also it doesn’t get over soon as I am the only one drinking rose milk. Aj likes, but he I can’t count him always. This year I was craving for rosemilk, also wanted to try rose ice cream (which I haven’t yet) I bought this rose syrup. Check out my badam milk with rose flavour.

rose-vanilla-milk-shake

Recently became a big fan of the rose vanilla flavour after I bought shower gel from Bath body works. Wiered, yet true. The sweet notes of the rose + vanilla fragrance made me think of the combo in rose milk drink too. I already had couple of times without ice cream, just rose syrup, milk and vanilla. Was blown away by the flavour, it was just like panjumittai (cotton candy)😍😋. Thought I will improvise as rose milk shake and post it in blog.

Aj just loved it. You can try for your kids or for yourself. Even you can skip the ice cream part and make rose milk with vanilla essence. Thank me later😁

Rose milk shake

Rose milk shake with a hint of vanilla makes it smell so sweet and heavenly. If you have not tried this combo yet, a must try.

  • 1 cup milk (boiled & chilled)
  • 2 tbsp rose syrup
  • 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla essence (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
  1. Place milk, rose syrup, vanilla ice cream and vanilla essence in blender. Grind until frothy.
  2. Serve immediately. You can top with ice cream and extra syrup if you want.
  • Make it without ice cream, still good.
  • If using vanilla extract, use more, if essence use less.

Rose milk shake method:

  1. Place milk, rose syrup, vanilla ice cream and vanilla essence in blender. Grind until frothy.step-1
  2. Serve immediately. You can top with ice cream and extra syrup if you want.step-2

Enjoy the thick rich rose milk shake with a sweet note of vanilla.

rose-milkshake-recipe

The post Rose milk shake recipe, vanilla rose milkshake appeared first on Raks Kitchen.



from Raks Kitchen https://ift.tt/2T9x7CB
via KITCHEN MASALA

No comments:

Post a Comment