Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Corn salsa recipe, easy sweet corn salsa

corn-salsa-recipe Corn salsa recipe with easy and simple procedure, ingredients to whip up in minutes. Perfect to go with your Nacho’s or corn chips.

I prefer salsa over the creamy dips. You can go guilt free consumption with the Nacho’s or corn chips. I make my own simple tomato salsa. Have been wanting to try corn salsa and mango salsa for long time now.

I always love to use my knife for chopping, in-fact I enjoy thoroughly chopping the ingredients/ vegetables. Especially when it needs to be finely chopped. Many have asked me if I use food processor to chop in certain dishes. But never used one before.

I got this Preethi turbo chop, couple of years back from them. Thought I should take it to Kumbakonam house where we stay for couple of days for temple visit. We cook there occasionally and I am not the frequent aruvamanai user. That’s why I wanted to take it to there. Somehow it never happened and it was sitting in my cupboard without any use until I took it this time with me here.

So first thing I tried to make salsa and pretty much loved the results. This is perfect for kids and adults in the family, so do try for evening snack or as a part or a get together menu.

Corn salsa recipe

Corn salsa recipe with easy and simple procedure, ingredients to whip up in minutes. Perfect to go with your Nacho’s or corn chips.

  • 1 Sweet corn (cooked)
  • 1/2 Onion
  • 1 Tomato
  • 1/2 Capsicum
  • 1 Jalapeno (I used birds eye chilli)
  • 1/4 cup Cilantro/ coriander
  • 1 Lime
  • 1/8 tsp Sugar (optional)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • Salt as needed
  1. Place onion, tomato, capsicum, chilli, coriander, lime in food processor.
  2. Run the processor by stopping in regular intervals until minced uniformly.
  3. Take the ground mixture, cooked corn in a mixing bowl.
  4. Add sugar, salt, olive oil, lime juice to it and mix well to serve.
  • If do not have processor, mince the ingredients with knife.
  • Do not over grind the ingredients if using processor.

Corn salsa method:

  1. Place onion, tomato, capsicum, chilli, coriander, lime in food processor.How to make step 1
  2. Run the processor by stopping in regular intervals until minced uniformly.How to make step 2
  3. Take the ground mixture, cooked corn in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, salt, olive oil, lime juice to it and mix well to serve.How to make step 3

Enjoy with nachos, tortilla chips.

Sweet corn salsa

The post Corn salsa recipe, easy sweet corn salsa appeared first on Raks Kitchen.



from Raks Kitchen https://ift.tt/2YrXghL
via KITCHEN MASALA

No comments:

Post a Comment