Thursday, May 9, 2019

Pistachio lassi recipe, Pista lassi recipe

pistachio lassi recipe

Pistachio lassi recipe  with step by step pictures. Lassi is a chilled beverage made with chilled yogurt during summers.This pista lassi recipe is my recent try and we all enjoyed it.Mittu who is not fond of nuts also loved this.

I have already tried many lassi varieties as I love trying different varieties.

More lassi popsicles recipe

pistachio lassi recipe

I threw all the food colors a year back and was trying to bring colors using natural ingredients like carrot,beets etc.In the process I even tried to make my own food color at home and terribly failed but sure going to try again.When I came across this natural food color while I was browsing thought to to give a try and bought this green color alone and as mentioned it smells exactly like spinach.Though can’t assure its free from chemicals atleast better than the dyes available in market as it lets out very mild color only.Incase if you are like me searching for natural food color then do give this a try.

I usually check the menu card of lassi varieties at lassi shops and try at home.The main benefit of trying at home is you can customize as per your liking.

pistachio lassi recipe

How to make pistachio lassi recipe:

  1. To hot milk add pista and saffron to it.Set aside for soaking 15 mins.
    How to make pistachio lassi recipe - Step1
  2. To a mixer jar – add curd, soaked milk nuts and rose essence.
    How to make pistachio lassi recipe - Step2
  3. Add honey and cardamom powder to it.
    How to make pistachio lassi recipe - Step3
  4. Add food color to it.Blend until smooth and frothy.
    How to make pistachio lassi recipe - Step3

Serve chilled!
pistachio lassi recipe

Chilled yummy pista lassi ready!

pistachio lassi recipe

The post Pistachio lassi recipe, Pista lassi recipe appeared first on Sharmis Passions.



from Sharmis Passions http://bit.ly/2vLdxSo
via KITCHEN MASALA

No comments:

Post a Comment